The Sturgis Planning Commission will hold a Regular Planning & Zoning meeting on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 5:30pm in the front conference room at the Sturgis City Hall
, 1040 Harley-Davidson Way.
Agenda items and information is listed below. The agenda is subject to additions up until 24 hours prior to the meeting. This is an open meeting and the public is invited to attend.
For information about the Planning & Zoning agenda, contact Christina Steele at 347-4422 ext. 209.
December 6 Agenda
from November 1, 2016 meeting
1. Plat - Gary Lippold/Sturgis Dragway Staff Report Plat
2. Variance - MHI Investments, LLC at 1423 Main Staff Report Application/Exhibit
3. Variance - Scott Sabers at 2327 Junction Staff Report Site Plan
4. Use on Review - Brandy Nikkila at 2020 and 2030 Park Ave. Staff Report
5. Review active Use on Review - Dana Morris-Dietz at 1913 Sunset Staff Report
6. Discussion of SDN Cell Towers - No report/action
Related Planning & Zoning Ordinances:
Title 18 Planning & Zoning Title 19 Subdivisions Billboards Title 11 Health & Sanitation
Three-Mile Platting Jurisdiction
To view previous meeting agendas (as far back as 2009) and minutes, click on this link. For Agendas and Minutes prior to 2009 use the Archives button located on the front page of this website or contact the Finance Office.