The Sturgis Planning Commission will hold a Regular Planning & Zoning meeting on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 5:30pm in the front conference room at the Sturgis City Hall
, 1040 Harley-Davidson Way.
Agenda items and information is listed below. The agenda is subject to additions up until 24 hours prior to the meeting. This is an open meeting and the public is invited to attend.
For information about the Planning & Zoning agenda, contact Christina Steele at 347-4422 ext. 209.
October 4 Agenda
from September 7, 2016
1. Final Plat - Peter & Elaine Pi. Lot 2, 3 and 4 of Boehrs Subdivision within 3-mile platting jurisdiction. Report
Plat Location Map
2. Re-Plat - Sturgis Motorcycle Museum. Consolidation of Lots 26-33 into Lot SMM, Block 6 of Ft. Meade Addition.
Report Plat Flood Map
3. Variance - Larry and Connie Plaggemeyer. Request 8' variance to the west side setback for a carport at 1407 Main.
4. Use on Review for an in-Home Business - Jeramiah Cano
Request to do business from 3390 Canyon View Court. Firearms sales Report Location Map
5. Zoning Amendment - Gustafson Development Company
Request to change zoning from Low-Density Residential to PUD on property located at the corner of Moose Drive, Dolan Creek Road and Ferguson Drive. Future development of Sr. Living Campus. Report Map
6. Re-Plat - Regional Health. Consolidation of parcels into Lot 2R. Report Plat pg 1 Plat pg 2
7. Annual Review of UOR for Lynette Mart at 1409 Pine View Drive. (review only no action) Report
Related Planning & Zoning Ordinances:
Title 18 Planning & Zoning Title 19 Subdivisions Billboards Title 11 Health & Sanitation
Three-Mile Platting Jurisdiction
To view previous meeting agendas (as far back as 2009) and minutes, click on this link. For Agendas and Minutes prior to 2009 use the Archives button located on the front page of this website or contact the Finance Office.