The Sturgis Planning Commission will hold a Regular Planning & Zoning meeting on Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 5:30pm in the front conference room at the Sturgis City Hall
, 1040 Harley-Davidson Way.
Agenda items and information is listed below. The agenda is subject to additions up until 24 hours prior to the meeting. This is an open meeting and the public is invited to attend.
For information about the Planning & Zoning agenda, contact Christina Steele at 347-4422 ext. 209.
from July 26, 2016 special meeting
for September 7, 2016 meeting
1. Plat - Sturgis Economic Development, Inc. Re-Plat of Lot 2B-1 and Lot 2F-1 in the Industrial Park. Plat Location Report
2. Preliminary Plat - Peter & Elaine Pi in the Boehrs Subdivision (within 3-mile jurisdiction) Plat Location Report
3. Variance - Loud American Roadhouse Report Exhibit
4. Use on Review - Brandy Nikkila, In-home Daycare at 2020 Park Ave. Report Photos Location Neighbor Comments Code Enforcement Report Photos.
5. Use on Review - Cambridge Investments at 198 Old Stone Road. Staff Report Site Plan Building Floor Plan (see pg 2)
6. Annual review of 'Use on Review' for Loretta Mason - In-Home business at 2109 Meadowlark.
7. Discussion item - bees within city limits. No action
Related Planning & Zoning Ordinances:
Title 18 Planning & Zoning Title 19 Subdivisions Billboards Title 11 Health & Sanitation
Three-Mile Platting Jurisdiction
To view previous meeting agendas (as far back as 2009) and minutes, click on this link. For Agendas and Minutes prior to 2009 use the Archives button located on the front page of this website or contact the Finance Office.