- August 4 at 3:00 pm. Harley-Davidson Rally Point on Harley-Davidson Way.
Carey Hart's Good Ride
- August 6. Ride leaves at 9:00 am from Sturgis Indian, 2130 Main Street.
- August 7. Ride leaves at 9:00 am from the back side of the Sturgis Community Center at 1401 Lazelle. Pre-registration required/limited to the first 200 registered riders.
Military Appreciation Day
- August 8. Recognition Ceremony 2:00 pm at the VIP Hospitality Village located at 1650 Lazelle. Parking is available across the street, behind the Sturgis Community Center. B-1 Flyover Main Street will take place at 3:00 weather permitting.
- August 8. Registration begins at 5:00 pm and judging will take place from 5:00 until 6:00 pm. Harley-Davidson Rally Point on Harley-Davidson Way.
- August 9. Registration is from 6:00 until 6:45 am at the Sturgis Brown High School located approximately .5 miles east of City Park on Hwy 34. Run starts at 7:00 am. The course is into Sturgis and down Main Street, ending at the VIP Hospitality Village.
- August 9. Register at the Discovery display on the Sturgis Liquor lot (1075 Lazelle). Registration is 7:30 to 8:45 am. Three-mile ride leaves at 9:00 am.
Beard & Mustache Contest
- August 9. Registration takes place at 5:00 at Harley-Davidson Rally Point on Harley-Davidson Way. Winners will be announced between 6:00 and 6:30 pm. depending on the number of entries.
Street Food Throw-Down
- August 10. Open to food vendors only. Winner to be announced on stage at Harley-Davidson Rally Point at 11:30 am.
Police Bike Raffle Winner Announcement
- August 12 at noon. Harley-Davidson Rally Point on Harley-Davidson Way.
Register for all events online here.