Lisa M. Katzenstein
1040 Harley-Davidson Way
Ph: (605) 347-4422, extension 4
Fx: (605) 347-4861
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Human Resources is dedicated to achieving City strategic goals by helping our employees to resolve concerns, questions, and issues in order to allow them to focus on what they do best - their jobs!
The Human Resources Department is located on the second floor of City Hall at the corner of Second and Sherman Street.
HR is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing proactive HR programs and safety practices for City employees
- Recruiting and hiring City employees
- Handling employee compensation, benefit programs, and supervisory and skills training for our workforce
- Creating a positive and affirmative work environment for our employees by ensuring compliance with all federal and State HR regulations and related employment law and practices
- Fostering good employee relations to effectively administer our union contracts
- Coordinating the safety and risk management programs, including fleet management and insurance