City of Sturgis
Go To Search
Subdivisions and Easements
Any new subdivision requires a registered professional engineer to design and monitor the process.  A set of signed and sealed set of engineering plans will be required to obtain permit approval.  Design and construction must meet city standard details. For the City to take ownership of streets and ROW , a signed and sealed set of engineering as-builts will be required as well as material test results meeting requirements. 
contact us
City of Sturgis,1040 Harley-Davidson Way, Sturgis, SD, 57785 • Ph: (605) 347-4422 • 

Handicapped IconIn accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)